Title. Double click me.
I'm a paragraph. Click here to add your own text and edit me. I’m a great place for you to tell a story and let your users know a little more about you.
Click on the lower left hand corner of the blue link to listen to our Anthem "Shifting Ideas through Education"
1. Annual Cultural Diversity Drum and Dance Festival: April 10, 2020 Butler University
2. Annual Basket Balancing Race: May 16, 2020. Indianapolis
3. Annual Basket Balancing Race: July 4th, 202, Kenya
4. Annual Basket Balancing Race: July 11 & 18 2020, Uganda
Current Plan of Action
2015-2020 (4 main goals)
1. Sustaining SITEAW girls in school
(this is a lifelong goal)
2. Building a safe Center for SITEAW
women and girls in Uganda
3. Recruiting volunteers to lead
educational programs in the field.
(Trips to Uganda, Kenya & TZ)
4. Establishing the Basket Balancing
Race in the Northern and Southern
Hemispheres as an empowering
activity and main fundraiser
to sustain SITEAW intiatives.
Click on the link below to buy on Amazon
1. Organizing fundraisers
2. Connecting SITEAW to girls'
sponsors and donors
3. Working at SITEAW Office
4. Organizing SITEAW monthly
fundraiser projects: plays
concerts, poetry & more.
5. Being part of the anual field
trip to Uganda and Kenya
6. Recruiting and training
basket balancing racers
"We Are the People" by Sr. Stella is a fundraiser to provide school luches for SITEAW girls and sustaing the Cultural Diversity Drum Circle in Indianapolis. The message in this book is for all ages. Free shipping.
Contact SITEAW (email@example.com) to sponsor our College students
of 2019 or fill the "Sponsor a Girl Form. Every bit helps
Indianapolis, IN 46253
Tel: 317 625 6189
SITEaW accepts tax
deductible donations as well
as good will donations.
Please use our PayPal e-mail address to donate: